Sunday, April 18, 2010

end of classics

edited:
here's me. mosaic-ed and mopping the floor. ):


we'll be ending the classic lessons coming friday. that leaves the class with 2 formal classes before moving on to the next topic. it's actually one more practical session and a practical pedicure exam come friday. ): me and 2 other classmates have agreed to go for another session of self practice tomorrow night.

our last session of manicure proved the fact that practice does make perfect. i finally managed to get a smile line for the french! (: but my single colour was going downhill. ):

and i had to mop the floor last wednesday cause while i was getting up to let the teacher see the colour, my foot stepped into the pail of water for the classmate next to me. after getting tired from doing a pedi, i still had to clean up the mess. what a session.

anyway i look forward to the next course and hopefully there'll be improvement! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment