Saturday, April 24, 2010

mock pedicure

*click to enlarge! (: *

we had the mock practical exam yesterday on pedicure.
since pedicure is not examinable (well, officially),
we had to complete one lesson in class and this will constitute 10 marks for the manicure cert.

my french still needs tons of polishing (literally, pun intended) up. ):
but one tiny thing that i'm very happy about,
i managed to finish everything within the stipulated 60 mins.
(but it could be that we have not much cuticles to push. :p)
at least something to salvage the depression my french is causing me.
PLUS!
me and my permanent partner got praised (just a tinee whinee bit)
that our self practice sessions paid off!

***
my polishes collection is slowly growing. (((((:
i don't know why,
but i always have this addiction to stare at the opis on the websites,
google for swatches etc.
but the sensible side of me always stop myself in time before placing any orders.
now i have a reason to buy loads! lol!

am loving the pastel colours from opi's hong kong collection.
and i can't resist placing and order for orly's sweet collection.
the colours are all so yummy!

next target: essie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment